Here is a sneak peek at a new build we are working on in Grand Ledge. It's going to be a beautiful home! We do large and small projects; new builds, full scale remodels and simple changes that make a big impression. Does your home need a hip upgrade?
For this project, Hip Home owners, Jon and Genevieve Kolbasa gave their own home a DIY upgrade! Here's what they did:
Have you been longing to start a project like this on your own home but just can't find the time or energy? Let us help!
We do many different types of projects for our clients. From small scale improvements to large renovations. For this home, we're helping our clients prepare it to sell. We first showed you the before pictures of this house a few weeks ago (find them HERE). Here is a reminder of our to-do list of improvements that need to be made before it can hit the market. As you can see, some of these tasks have already been done! We're highlighting the before and after pictures of the painted paneling. We added new trim to create a board and batten look, as well as white paint to really lighten things up.
1. Update can lights to LED
2. Replace and modernize light fixtures in key rooms
3. Update thermostats
4. Modernize family room by updating paneling to a painted batten board and painting fire place. It will brighten up the room and compliment all of the windows to create a bright/fun space
5. Drywall touch-up and repairs throughout, minor trim repairs through out, paint touch-up throughout.
6. Thorough cleaning throughout, will really make home feel crisp, clean and fresh
7. Re-mulch and freshen up landscape bed
8. Misc. repairs including putting new handle on dishwasher, repairing trim on ceiling where old lights were at, fix interior Of skylight and drywall at skylight, etc
9. Update front porch area.
10. Update light switches and outlets in the kitchen
11. Re-landscape and clear the backyard
We shared a few weeks back about a custom kitchen remodel in the works. Find the original post here: Kitchen Remodel
Check out the progress we've made on the counter tops, backsplash and cabinets.
Contact us today if you have a room in your home that needs the Hip Homes upgrade!
Check out this beautiful tile job we just finished for a client! Do you have a room in your home that could use an update? Think about how great a new counter top or flooring would look in your bathroom! An update like this adds character and value to your home. Looking for a hip upgrade? Give us a call today!
We shared a few weeks ago about a project we're doing for a couple that is moving from out of state. See the original post here: Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel
The before and after of this project is quite stunning! Check out the progress that we are making on the kitchen.
Moving can be hard, and finding the right company to trust with your home while you're away can be even harder. If you're looking to get your home, move-in-ready, give us a call!