We do many different types of projects for our clients. From small scale improvements to large renovations. For this home, we're helping our clients prepare it to sell. Here is our to-do list of improvements that need to be made before it can hit the market:
1. Update can lights to LED
2. Replace and modernize light fixtures in key rooms
3. Update thermostats
4. Modernize family room by updating paneling to a painted batten board and painting fire place. It will brighten up the room and compliment all of the windows to create a bright/fun space
5. Drywall touch-up and repairs throughout, minor trim repairs through out, paint touch-up throughout.
6. Thorough cleaning throughout, will really make home feel crisp, clean and fresh
7. Re-mulch and freshen up landscape bed
8. Misc. repairs including putting new handle on dishwasher, repairing trim on ceiling where old lights were at, fix interior Of skylight and drywall at skylight, etc
9. Update front porch area.
10. Update light switches and outlets in the kitchen
11. Re-landscape and clear the backyard
Here are the before pictures, check back in later for the finished project!
We're doing a kitchen and bathroom renovation for a couple that is moving here from out of state! Moving can be hard, and finding the right company to trust with your home while you're away can be even harder. If you're looking to get your home, move-in-ready, give us a call!
We are doing a custom kitchen renovation for a client that includes new cabinets and new flooring in the kitchen, dining room and living room. We do large and small projects, entire homes and single rooms. Contact us today if you have a room in your home that needs the Hip Homes upgrade!
We are doing a custom bathroom renovation for one of our clients! For this project, we installed a tile tub surround, tile floor and all new fixtures. We do large projects and small, entire homes or just one room. Contact us today if you have a room in your home that needs a hip upgrade!