READ ABOUT OUR LATEST PROJECTS
We want to highlight some of the Hip things about the Glencairn Home that are not as apparent as others. We worked hard and spent extra time and resources to ensure our project was hip and green. Some of the Hip elements are less obvious. Here are the top five less obvious Hip Elements:
1. This home is a short walk or bike ride to downtown East Lansing, MSU campus and great restaurants, coffee shops and retail. Whoever purchases this home can finally purchase that Vespa, republic bike or those new Converse they've had their eye on and get plenty of use out of them, taking short trips to local conveniences and the bustling downtown East Lansing.
2. We upgraded the insulation of the home. This will improve energy efficiency and help keep utility bills low. Every bit of savings helps and will put more money in the buyers pocket to hit up those hip coffee shops and restaurants we mentioned above.
3. We installed brand new energy efficient appliances. Not only do they look cool, but they contribute to those cost savings that translate into more coffee and restaurant money. Then again, with these appliances and our stylish kitchen and dining room it may be pretty tempting to eat-in! :-)
4. We installed EPA approved faucets, showerheads and upgraded plumbing for water efficiency. If you're anything like us your water bill can be a significant expense. Improving water efficiencies can add up to descent cost savings.
5. We used zero & low VOC paint and primer throughout the interior of the home. This provides health benefits to the buyer in that we minimized the toxins that can be introduced to the interior of the home as part of a traditional painting project.