We do many different types of projects for our clients. From small scale improvements to large renovations. For this home, we're helping our clients prepare it to sell. We first showed you the before pictures of this house a few weeks ago (find them HERE). Here is a reminder of our to-do list of improvements that need to be made before it can hit the market. As you can see, some of these tasks have already been done! We're highlighting the before and after pictures of the painted paneling. We added new trim to create a board and batten look, as well as white paint to really lighten things up.
1. Update can lights to LED
2. Replace and modernize light fixtures in key rooms
3. Update thermostats
4. Modernize family room by updating paneling to a painted batten board and painting fire place. It will brighten up the room and compliment all of the windows to create a bright/fun space
5. Drywall touch-up and repairs throughout, minor trim repairs through out, paint touch-up throughout.
6. Thorough cleaning throughout, will really make home feel crisp, clean and fresh
7. Re-mulch and freshen up landscape bed
8. Misc. repairs including putting new handle on dishwasher, repairing trim on ceiling where old lights were at, fix interior Of skylight and drywall at skylight, etc
9. Update front porch area.
10. Update light switches and outlets in the kitchen
11. Re-landscape and clear the backyard